Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

2/14/2013 Happy Valentine's Day

I can hardly believe that I have spent almost a whole month here in Spain. Now that life is a little more settled here I don't have as much going on to write about. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends mostly. On Tuesday we went ice skating with the school which was a lot of fun. The two classes of kids I help are great. The kids are a lot of fun to talk to and love to find things that we have in common. The hour time periods that I have with them seem to just fly by. Today is one of the days that I really wish I could be spending with my family or in Platteville but hey I'm in Spain so I'm going to make the most of it. I have just two and a half months left. Hopefully there will be a more interesting update soon seeing as I am traveling this weekend. Thank you so much for reading my blog!!! I love getting to share all of these great experiences that I am having with everyone back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment